CAS ETH in Digital Health
Certificate of Advanced Studies
Health, Life & Natural Science
This description is only available in English.
ETH Zurich, onlineLocation
Additional application period, if free places are available: 01.11–30.11.2022
CHF 13,900Tuition fee
Structure and content
The majority of content is delivered remotely and asynchronously using a virtual learning environment. Regular synchronous coaching sessions, group discussions and guest lectures will take place. Additionally, the CAS features two 2-day workshops, at the start and at the end of the programme, providing networking, tailored support, and lectures from industry leaders in real time. Depending on the epidemiological situation in Switzerland and relevant public health regulations, these workshops will take place either in-person, or in an online/hybrid format.
The course has a focus on interdisciplinary exchange and group work as it hopes to foster understanding and encourage project-based creative problem solving relevant to the topic of non-communicable diseases.
The below costs cannot be included in the programme fee and will need to be paid by participants in addition to the programme fee. Please note that these are approximate costs and are subject to change. Further updates will be provided.
- Two in-person workshops at a seminar hotel in Switzerland (subject to the format): Approximately CHF 800 in total
- Wearable device: Approximately CHF 250 (subject to change as the specific model has not yet been finalised).
The CAS programme is part of the MAS ETH in digital Clinical Research.
English: 100 %
Target group and admission
English: C1 – call_madeShow proficiency scales
Dates and venue
01.08–30.10.2022 (first application period),
01.11–30.11.2022 (second application period, if free places are available)
CHF 13,900 (hotel costs and additional costs not included)
CHF 50 for persons with a Swiss university degree, CHF 150 for persons with another university degree (non-refundable, credit card payment only)
- After 30 days upon admission and before start of the programme: CHF 6,585
- After the programme start: Full programme fee (CHF 13,900)
We are interested in learning more about your background and goals:
- Please write between 150 and 250 words on the topic of your motivation to attend this programme
- Please submit a CV in English
Optionally, you can also
- Submit a separate motivation letter
- Submit references or a reference letter
call_madeCAS ETH in Digital Health